I can help

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    maybrid77
    Participant

I found your website by chance and read some of the stories and I can attest to every detail. I have put together a case that continues to get bigger and bigger against Selene that I have had the bank itself try to contact me to try to get me to back off. If anyone needs help let me know I can help.

Garcial14
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to know how you can help should the need arise.
    Thank you
    Luis

erinpeterson
    Participant

I would like help. Please email me at erinmpeterson@hotmail.com

whiteoak79
    Participant

I would also like to know how you can help me.
    Whiteoak79.hs@gmail.com

southmag
    Participant

Are you still available to help?

maybrid77
    Participant

yes email me and we can get started currently have 3 other home owners who currently I am assisting

ROB
    Participant

I can use your help please email me.

saiadams
    Participant

My loan just got transferred and already I’m having big issues! Please contact me! sai_adams@hotmail.com

southmag
    Participant

Can you please let me know how I can reach you? My email is
    Nycpsyd@yahoo.com

My home is in he process of foreclosure and we just had a house fire and our home is uninhabitable and ruined.

Selene bought our mortgage from Bank of America. I’m researching what our rights are and what role Selene plays especially with their Class Action Settlement re: Forced Place Home Insurance. Thank you!

Dramamom64
    Participant

My mortgage was sold by Bank of America in 2017 to Selene. I have been making all payments according to forebearance agreement on time. Now I just got a letter “Intent to Accelerate” even though I am currently doing a modification with Selene. They have reported me 120+ days past due, which I am not, and have ruined my credit so I cannot go any where else to get it out of Selene’s hands. This is a nightmare. I am a single mom with two daughters living at home. I am a nurse, I am a good citizen. Now they are threatening to take my home???
    Please if anyone can help us delay the foreclosure or stop it,
    help me take all the bad late payment marks off my credit so I can go to a reputable mortgage holder or even a private investor.
    I cannot lose my home, my daughters and I will not be homeless!
    Thank you.
    email:maryann.hall4@aol.com

Dramamom64
    Participant

Thank you in advance. Who do I report these scam artists to? In the modification effort, they sent some guy to my house to “appraise” it, I believe it was just Selene’s way to see if the house is worth more than what I owe. They really have no intent to modify the loan and they will say it is because I have a bad credit score. Which I do THANKS TO SELENE!!!!

maybrid77
    Participant

For dramamom64 I can help

maybrid77
    Participant

I can assist you deal with Selene have had late pay me t’s removed from credit reports and pushed thru modifications.

RonReider
    Participant

I would also appreciate some advice and/or legal representation. Please contact me at Ron@HL7BI.com Thanks, Ron Reider

Chigurl82
    Participant

Hello, how can you help? I am ready to sue them to the fullest extent.

My email is agrind1113@gmail.com.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Chigurl82. Reason: added email
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.