Getting The Run Around From Selene Finance

Home Forums Submit Your Selene Finance Horror Story Getting The Run Around From Selene Finance

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Belinda H 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Belinda H

My loan was sold from BOA to Selene. My mortgage has increased every since. My mortgage was behind, I spoke with Mr. Lee from Selene which I sent in about 5,000.00 to catch up my mortagage, but he applied it to my insurance which made my mortgage payment increase. I have tried all there services they offer for a modification but no luck.. I received a letter stating my home is in 1 stage of foreclosure to call the loan resolution manager which is Deandria Jones who will not return my calls. but she states on her voice mail, you do not have to leave the same messages serveral times, she will contact you. NO CONTACT YET. They said that I couldn’t get a modification until March 2016 which is almost here, but the house is in foreclosure now, no date yet.. Look like I’m stuck like chuck trying to deal with Selene.!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.