Reply To: If my story doesn’t prove how dirty Selene is nothing ever will

Home Forums Submit Your Selene Finance Horror Story If my story doesn’t prove how dirty Selene is nothing ever will Reply To: If my story doesn’t prove how dirty Selene is nothing ever will

Skymann60
Participant

I am so sorry to hear about your horror story but when contacting CFPB I had to call about 5 different times before I finally reached a person that could help me. I say that because I was not aware of Office of the Attorney General Consumer Protection Division. I completed my complaint online and they replied. They wrote to Selene Finance LP for me and requested an answer within 30 days to them & me. Without this I think I would have been stuck for 10 years with lots of late payments & derogatory remarks on all 3 credit reports. I truly hope you reach out to them & hopefully someone will shut Selene Finance LP down. They transferred the account from Shellpoint back to them (Selene Finance LP) I just wonder in this day & age what other mortgage company accepts checks only which can take from 7 to 10 days to get to them. I hope that you update this website on your progress. Good luck to you. Oh, I forgot to mention that my first payment after the transfer Selene says they never received that payment but thank God payment was made via Wells Fargo Bill Payment. Selene still says that JP Morgan Chase Bank who deposited the check is not affiliated but that’s not my problem, is it?